Utility Truck Insurance

The term “utility truck” refers to any truck that has compartments to store your tools and supplies. If you use a utility truck, you probably have a large and expensive collection of specialized tools to do the work you do. These are exactly the kinds of tools whose safety can’t be left up to chance. Luckily for you, our utility truck insurance is unbeatable!

Enter SafeLine Insurance. Our team works with plumbers, roofers, and other utility truck-reliant workers on a daily basis. We know all of the unique needs that come up for people who use these kinds of trucks. So, why trust anyone else?

This kind of insurance is perfect for contractors and other workers who need to carry their equipment with them from job to job. We’ll insure not only your truck but also your indispensable tools. Here’s how we can help keep you and your business safe.

How Do We Protect Your Utility Truck?

Of course, the right place to start with insurance for any commercial vehicle is liability insurance. Required by the FMCSA for all commercial vehicles, liability insurance protects other drivers if you are at fault in an accident. This type of insurance is the bare minimum. So, it is typically included in our insurance packages.

Beyond liability, we recommend utility truck owners get physical damage insurance, which protects your vehicle in the event of an accident, no matter who may be at fault. If you want to protect yourself, your truck, and your tools, this kind of insurance is essential for you.

There are plenty of other options available for you and your truck, but these two policies are absolutely essential for utility truck owners. If you want more insurance from us, don’t hesitate to reach out! Our agents are waiting to hear from you.

Contact a SafeLine Insurance agent today to receive a quote on your new insurance plan!