Facebook Twitter Pinterest Bing Google Plus

Cement Truck Insurance

Cement Trucks are commercial vehicles that transport to and from construction sites. Typically, these distinctive looking trucks carry forming concrete in a revolving drum. The constant rotation prevents the mixture from solidifying.


Choosing the correct mode of transportation along with the right insurance is crucial for this type of truck. Plus, truck cement mixers are a valuable asset. In other words, if you don’t arm yourselves with the right insurance it could get expensive.

Here’s where SafeLine insurance comes in. We set you up with the best overall coverage.

Cement Truck Insurance That Makes Sense

It’s Safeline’s mission to locate the best coverage for you at a great price.

It’s best to start with Liability Insurance. Commercial vehicles must have it to be legally operated. Moreover, this plan covers accidents that are the driver’s fault.

SafeLine usually supplements Liability with Physical Damage coverage and Property Damage coverage.

Physical Damage consists of two parts: Comprehensive Insurance and Collision Insurance. Comprehensive guards against things out of the driver’s control. Theft, vandalism, or fire are examples. As for Collision Insurance, it offers financial relief from a wreck whoever’s at fault.

Property Damage Insurance is also useful. Above all, it protects your property and the property of those involved in the accident.

Contact us at SafeLine today, and one of our agents will get you fully protected!