Facebook Twitter Google Plus Pinterest

Owner Operator Truck Insurance

If you’re an owner-operator, or run a business using commercial vehicles, you’ll definitely need insurance. As a matter of fact, California and the FMSCA, require it for your business. Consequently, you’ll have to do your homework prior to getting a great policy.

Luckily, SafeLine Insurance is here to do the heavy-lifting for you. We can help you if you operate any of the following trucks:


-Tow trucks

-Dump trucks

-Tanker trucks

-Garbage trucks

… and more!

Regardless of what kind of commercial trucks your business uses, SafeLine has the expert agents to get you the best policy out there. We guarantee this because we work with a variety of agencies and will pinpoint the best deal.

Additionally, our dedicated technicians will help guide you through the process. It’s not always easy to navigate the many insurance options, however, with SafeLine it is!

Contact us at SafeLine Insurance today. Don’t wait another minute to keep your business safe!