Facebook Twitter Google Plus Pinterest

Contractors Insurance

Just like any business owner, an independent contractor should have proper insurance in order to be financially protected. But when you work independently or run your own small business, you might not be sure what kind of coverage you need. Contractors Insurance is different for all types of independent workers. You may be a construction contractor or a plumber, a free-lance writer or hair stylist, editor or dog trainer, and need a customized insurance policy.


To help you figure out what coverage is right for you, you can talk to an insurance agent. He or she will advise you on what kind of coverage you better get for your business and get you the best available price after contacting multiple insurance companies for you.


SafeLine Contractors Insurance

contractorsThere are various types of coverages you can include on your Contractors Insurance policy. The foundation is Liability Insurance. It includes Bodily Injury and Property Damage. Also, if you or one of your employees causes injury or property damage in the course of work, it will be covered by this type of commercial insurance.


Another coverage you can get is Completed operations/product. If there is an issue with a project you have finished or if it has caused an issue. It can also cover the harm from the products you sell.


Contract liability is not always included, so if you need it, you should check with your agent. It covers you if there is a contract dispute.


To cover the risk of harm to somebody’s reputation or false advertising claims, you should get Advertising Personal Injury.


Every business is unique and at SafeLine Insurance Agency we are aware of that. Our agents will help you get the right kind of coverage at the best available price. Contact us for a free quote by filling out the form on our website or calling our office during business hours.