Facebook Twitter Google Plus Pinterest

Condo Insurance

Living in a condo can be a good alternative to living in a traditional single-family house.  Condo associations handle all maintenance, provide a high level of security to their condos and amenities such as swimming pools. If you live in a condo and are looking for Condo Insurance (also called HO-6), it is quite different from Homeowners Insurance you would get if you owned a house. Your condo association insurance already covers the building structure, so your condo insurance will cover only your unit reducing the cost significantly if compared with traditional homeowners insurance.


Contact an insurance agency to get assistance with your coverage. Professional agents can help you with all the details and compare offers by many insurance carriers to give you the best options and quotes.


SafeLine Condo Insurance

condo insuranceWhen you live in a condo unit, you are responsible for covering all damage done to it, including walls, floors, and ceilings. You can also get coverage for your personal property in case it got damaged or lost as a result of fire, theft or a natural disaster such as a tornado.


Liability Insurance is also a part of Condo Insurance. You might need it if someone gets injured on your unit. This coverage will pay for medical bills and other expenses. It will also pay if you are sued, covering your legal defense.


SafeLine Insurance is your reliable partner in all your insurance matters. We will help you analyze your Condo Insurance needs and get the policy that will work best for you at an affordable price. Our agents will explain all the details and terms to you, so you can make the right decision about your coverage.


Call SafeLine Insurance today and get a free quote for your Condo Insurance. Or you can also fill out the quote form on our website and we will contact you back as soon as possible.